A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Clarke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Clarke practice?
Dr. Theodore Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.