A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Conliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Conliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Conliffe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conliffe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Conliffe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore David Conliffe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Conliffe practice?
- Dr. Theodore Conliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Conliffe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists and Marlton Pain Management Doctors.