A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Conliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Conliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Conliffe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conliffe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conliffe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conliffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Conliffe practice?
Dr. Theodore Conliffe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.