Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Coutsoftides is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group and St. Joseph Hospital - Orange. Dr. Coutsoftides has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. George Moro
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Anita Gregory
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.10 mi25
Dr. Taylor Tang
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Orange, CA 0.18 mi7