Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

February 3rd, 2017
Life saver
Met Dr. TEDDY while a patient at the Veterans hospital in Long Beach, Ca. First time we met he had a crazy bed side manner, had my blood pressure done before we met and after. WOW ! Before when he said he was going to do to me and the after. He said I would wish I would have had surgery long ago, I thought he was crazy, He was so right. This meeting was in 1980, it is now 2017. I owe Dr. Teddy so much, you will never find a Dr. like him anywhere. Dr. Teddy thank you so much for your wit and your caring. Your friend Ed Genis

September 22nd, 2016
I love Dr. Teddy
I first saw Dr. Coutsoftides back in 1988 when I was 15. I was very sick and so terrified of the surgery I was told I needed. He took his time and explained everything in a way a 15yo could understand. At that point in my life I had given up on ever getting well. I was no longer able to go to school or do any socializing at all. That's how sick I was. He gave me my life back! He is the best in his field, hands down. I know he is the reason I'm alive today!

January 5th, 2015
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!!!!! The best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 25th, 2012
Exellent compasionate doctor, art and science at its best!
Dr teddy, is an awesome colorectal surgeon he truely cares about his patients , I had sigmoid recesion surgery in spring 2011 he gave me a new beggining and a new outlook , I have never met a doctor as compasionate as he is not to mention his staff . I went out of network from my hmo and basically was a cash patient dr . Teddy care so much about me but never about big $$$ signs he was very understanding.

November 2nd, 2011
My overall experience was horrible. He performed two satisfactory surgeries on me, accepted my timely monthly payments; when I lost my group medical insurance, refused to treat me further, (reverse the colostomy), without FULL CASH PAYMENT, up front! Horrible uncarring doctor. Pleasant bedside manner as long as the cash is flowing

October 6th, 2010
this is the only colon-rectal doctor i would ever trust.
Dr. Coutsoftides takes care of his patients in every sense; physically, surgically, before and after care,state of mind, compassionate, patience and LISTENS! Dr. Coutsoftides and his staff, Adrian and Patty are incredible, not to mention his surgical nurse and his wound care nurses. I have been to other colon-rectal surgeons and I trust no one but Dr. Coutsoftides!!

April 12th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr. "Teddy". In addition to his high qualifications he is a warm and caring human being. He believes in getting to a problem and solving it. I am fortunate to have him as my physcian.

October 28th, 2009
He saved my life!
I was 15yo when Dr. Coutsoftides did major surgery on me, I am 37 now. He is truly the BEST doctor ever! Love him! He really did save my life.

March 25th, 2009
Dr. Coutsoftides is an outstanding surgeon.