Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Cubbison
Dr. Theodore Cubbison, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH, with another office in Canfield, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cubbison is affiliated with St Elizabeth Health Center, Northside Medical Center & Tod Childrens and Northside. Dr. Cubbison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Cubbison has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...