Dr. Theodore Davies MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Paducah, KY

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Davies and staff
I found Dr. Davies to be competant, but gruff in manner and sometimes uncaring. He talked more than he listened and was not very patient when I voiced concerns, cutting me off and ordering extensive testing before I could finish. If I had it to do over, I would find a competant surgeon that I could communicate with. His office staff was either very helpful or downright rude. Overall, a very frustrating experience.

October 1st, 2010
Dr. Davies has performed 3 surgeries on my back and I have been more satisfied than people who have traveled miles out of town to have surgery. He is conservative, will not operate unless necessary. He explains exactly what is happening. He may seem gruff but is just to the point about your problem. If you wait it is because he is spending time explaining something to a patient and know that he will do the same for you.

July 16th, 2009
great surgeon with excellent character
Dr. Davies is a well respected doctor of the community and I always found him to be very helpful. He was very gentle and caring, also very professional and experienced. I mentioned a numbness in my arm, a possible nerve problem, and had a scheduled appointment at the end of the month but he overheard me talking of my pain and, even though i begged him not to go out of his way, he bumped by appointment up. I would have no one else work on my back. He would never put his patients in danger and made me very aware of that. He fixed my back and i recovered without any problem. He personally visited me everyday i was in the hospital and was very devoted.