A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Derse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Derse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derse graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Derse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Scott Derse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Derse practice?
- Dr. Theodore Derse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Derse practices Family Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Holstein, WI and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
See Sheboygan Primary Care Doctors.