Dr. Theodore Diktaban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Diktaban?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 8th, 2016

He is the most patient and talented dr i have ever experienced. He has done two prior procedures on me one of which being removing a large low grade melanoma off the bridge of my nose. It was traumatizing for me. he was gentile and I have ABSOLUTELY NO SCAR!!! he is perfect!

February 22nd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Diktaban for about 7 years now. As a 40-something woman who works in the beauty/cosmetics industry, I am acutely aware of any new line or wrinkle that appears on my face. Dr. Diktaban always takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and address the ones that really matter. Not only do I leave his office feeling like a new person every single time, even more importantly, Dr. Diktaban always knows when to hit the brakes on me. He only makes money when he does the work. There has not been one visit I've had where he refuses to do something I ask because it's overkill and will not look natural. I am the type of person who doesn't know when to stop. He does. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is a talented and skillful doctor as well as a wonderful human being who genuinely wants to help people feel good about themselves. I could not say enough amazing things about this doctor.

September 15th, 2012

The best plastic surgeon and human being around. Dr. Diktaban and his staff are caring and compassionate

May 28th, 2012

Super Sue

I had to have my breasts reduced. This involved pre-surgery & post-surgery Photos.. Dr. Diktaban was very sensitive about this. It was last year & he gave up his Easter to stay w/ me as I had some problems NOT trelated to the surgery! He's a very good man & very gentle. Excellent Surgeon !! I would recommend him to anyone I love!!!

August 24th, 2011

Wonderful caring and very professional. I think he is excellent and I feel lucky to have found him

July 25th, 2011

J.P.W. Schultz

I had an accident in the 90's and he was doctor on call; he was great; knowledgeable; gentle; and caring. I went back for four more surgeries and again I'm scheduled for another procedure. I trust him tremendously. He tells you like it is. He won't do a procedure he deems "somewhat" "Out There." He's very conservative and that's what counts the most! You don't want to look artificial anywhere on the Body!!

June 7th, 2010

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dikataban patiently and honestly answers questions. I was impressed with his vast experience in plastic surgery but even more impressed by his lack of arrogance. He really listens to his patients' needs and definitively delivers excellent results!I'm a very happy patient!

September 16th, 2017