inactive

Theodore E Eisenstat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 24th, 2016
Complacent arrogant rude unorthodox ruined my life with his lax negligence

February 8th, 2014
Avoid
I had surgery done some years back and have been told I am now "anatomically abnormal"....am incontinent and always have a smelly discharge....he was late in the OR and I feel an intern, not him, performed the surgery....it has changed my life completely and I wish I had gone somewhere else, anywhere else.

November 12th, 2012
Dr Eisenstat has many years of experience and it shows. he diagnosed and resolved my problem quickly and kindly.

November 4th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I was concerned about having a colonoscopy but knew Dr. Eisenstat was ranked among the top 100 doctors. Hisprofessional, kind and approachable manner made the wholeprocedure simple and uneventful. Seeing him on a few occasions since then, he is always respectful and willing to answer questions. The office staff is pleasant and there is never a long wait.

June 2nd, 2011
Avoid
The absolute rudest nastiest doctor I've ever encounter. He stopped caring about patients years ago . Absolutely the worst bed side manners unethical behavior . The surgery was horrid many post surgical complications I was in the hospital for weeks due to his quick diagnosis and rushed surgery mainly all residents did the operation I later found out ! total negligence I had to get reoperated on the following month after agonizing pain and numerous pounds of weight lose. I found a caring diligent true sympathetic Doctor who fixed all my issues and dilemma ! . I think it's far past due for this guy to retire and live his miserable life in seclusion away from human beings.