Dr. Theodore Eisenstat Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Eisenstat?

Posted on November 12th, 2017

My appointment was not even to be with him. But I ended up with him. I have a colostomy.. Not done at RWJ. I asked him to check rectal stump, as well as stoma. He did a half baked "exam.". Could have cared less. He should retire, and go sit in a corner. Beware!!!!!

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Complacent arrogant rude unorthodox ruined my life with his lax negligence

Avoid

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I had surgery done some years back and have been told I am now "anatomically abnormal"....am incontinent and always have a smelly discharge....he was late in the OR and I feel an intern, not him, performed the surgery....it has changed my life completely and I wish I had gone somewhere else, anywhere else.

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr Eisenstat has many years of experience and it shows. he diagnosed and resolved my problem quickly and kindly.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I was concerned about having a colonoscopy but knew Dr. Eisenstat was ranked among the top 100 doctors. Hisprofessional, kind and approachable manner made the wholeprocedure simple and uneventful. Seeing him on a few occasions since then, he is always respectful and willing to answer questions. The office staff is pleasant and there is never a long wait.

Avoid

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

The absolute rudest nastiest doctor I've ever encounter. He stopped caring about patients years ago . Absolutely the worst bed side manners unethical behavior . The surgery was horrid many post surgical complications I was in the hospital for weeks due to his quick diagnosis and rushed surgery mainly all residents did the operation I later found out ! total negligence I had to get reoperated on the following month after agonizing pain and numerous pounds of weight lose. I found a caring diligent true sympathetic Doctor who fixed all my issues and dilemma ! . I think it's far past due for this guy to retire and live his miserable life in seclusion away from human beings.

Posted on September 11th, 2017