Learn more about Dr. Theodore Ende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Ende, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ende
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ende Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Ende, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- adult-onset diabetes mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ende graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ende has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Ende DO and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Ende practice?
- Dr. Theodore Ende has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Ende practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Forked River, NJ.
See Forked River Internists and Forked River Geriatric Doctors.