A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Engelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Engelmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelmann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Engelmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Engelmann DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Engelmann practice?
- Dr. Theodore Engelmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Engelmann practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.