A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. THEODORE FABER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. THEODORE FABER, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. FABER graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. FABER has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FABER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. THEODORE T. FABER practice?
Dr. THEODORE FABER practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Neurologists, West Columbia Internists, and West Columbia Cardiologists.