A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Felts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Felts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Felts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felts graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Felts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore James Felts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Felts practice?
- Dr. Theodore Felts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Felts practices Family Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Lenexa Primary Care Doctors.