A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fetter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Fairfax, Va
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Walker Fetter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Fetter practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Fetter practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Otolaryngologists.