A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetter
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fetter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Fairfax, Va
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Walker Fetter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Fetter practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Fetter practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Otolaryngologists.