A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fifer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fifer, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fifer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fifer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Daniel Fifer FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Fifer practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Fifer practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Effingham, IL.
See Effingham Surgeons.