A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, Vt
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore James Fink MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Fink practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Fink practices Internal Medicine near Shelburne, VT.
See Shelburne Internists.