A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fink is Excellent. Dr. Fink has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, Vt
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 46 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Fink practice?
Dr. Theodore Fink practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Shelburne, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Shelburne Internists and Shelburne General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Fink, Dr. Teddy Fink, Dr. Teodoro Fink, Dr. Theo Fink