Learn more about Dr. Theodore Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Firestone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firestone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firestone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Firestone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Firestone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Phillip Firestone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Firestone practice?
- Dr. Theodore Firestone has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Firestone practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.