A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Firestone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Firestone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Firestone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firestone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan