Learn more about Dr. Theodore Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Firestone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firestone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firestone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Firestone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Firestone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Phillip Firestone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Firestone practice?
- Dr. Theodore Firestone has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Firestone practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.