A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fong, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore T Fong MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Fong practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Fong practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists, Stockton Critical Care Practitioners, and Stockton Pulmonologists.