A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Fraker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Fraker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fraker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Fraker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fraker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore D Fraker MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Fraker practice?
- Dr. Theodore Fraker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Theodore Fraker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gahanna, OH.