A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore C Friedman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Theodore Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.