Learn more about Dr. Theodore Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore C Friedman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Theodore Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Friedman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.