A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Gabig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Gabig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Gabig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabig graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gabig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Gregory Gabig MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore G. Gabig practice?
- Dr. Theodore Gabig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Gabig practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists and Stony Brook Hematologists.