Learn more about Dr. Theodore Georgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Georgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Georgis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Georgis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Georgis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Georgis practice?
- Dr. Theodore Georgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Georgis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.