A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Georgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Georgis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Georgis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Georgis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Georgis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Georgis practice?
- Dr. Theodore Georgis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Georgis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Encinitas Orthopedic Surgeons.