A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Georgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Georgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Georgis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Georgis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Georgis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Georgis practice?
- Dr. Theodore Georgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Georgis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.