Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Jan 25th, 2015

Horrible doctor! Rude and incompetent. Talks down to you and treats his staff with disrespect.

Very unprofessional! show details Very unprofessional!
by Michael Clayton on Oct 20th, 2013

I don't usually comment about others but this time, I have to. I was a new patient at his clinic last month. Made an appointment over the phone. The staffs were nice and courteous. But I had to wait for 30 mins in the exam room alone while he was talking, laughing and giving so much time for the patient from his home country. I stayed patient and finally he came into the room. I explained him about my medical condition but he seemed not serious and treated me rudely. He even had to search the name of my medication in wikipedia. Moreover, he left the room while I was asking him the question. He seemed like unpatient and angry. I have met many doctors before I moved to California. They all are really nice. But for Dr. Caspe, I've decided absolutely not for me... Never.

Never Again show details Never Again
Oct 1st, 2011

I changed doctors after my last appt. His office is unprofessional but I tolerated it because I so rarely need care. A recent medical condition was more serious (and painful); there was no follow up on my condition. After four weeks of pain I made an appt for a referral. He refused to give a referral to a specialist (because it wasn't "how he was trained"). I changed doctors that hour. The specialist had me out of pain without drugs in an hour after first treatment. I unfortunately cannot recommend Dr. Caspe, and I'm sorry I tolerated pain for four weeks before moving on.

AWFUL show details AWFUL
Sep 8th, 2011

I will never go to this Doctor again! He is rude and inconsiderate. I went in explaining an issue I thought I had based on my own research on the internet. He was very cold and uninterested in what i was explaining and he proceeded to print of the same information i explained from WEB MD! which is a joke in its self. On a seperate appointment I had a very strange discoloration on my leg that I was worried about beacause I am not a doctor and did not know what it could be. He laughed at me and argued with me about the severity of it. He is a cold person and should not be providing any kind of care for anyone.