A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore M. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Theodore Gilbert practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Emergency Physicians.