A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Goldberg is Excellent. Dr. Goldberg has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Goldberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Theodore Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Stony Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Goldberg, Dr. Teddy Goldberg, Dr. Teodoro Goldberg, Dr. Theo Goldberg