A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Goldberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore DR Goldberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Theodore Goldberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and Center Moriches, NY.
See Moriches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.