Dr. Theodore Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 8th, 2014
Comfortable and Caring
Dr. Goldberg is amazing and very knowledgable. He always dedicates his time and attention every visit, which shows that he truly cares about my needs. Goldberg makes me feel very comfortable, which is very important for those awkward moments. In addition to english, he also speaks spanish and french; coming in handy when hubby went with. I highly recommend him.

November 17th, 2011
This was the first time I have ever had a doctor talk to me in his office FIRST before the physical examination. This procedure made all the difference. Not only was I more comfortable emotionally, I felt he had a an understanding of who I was as a person, and my medical issues and the exam itself was just a confirmation of this understanding. After the exam, we met again in his office to talk about his ideas, treatment options and science to back it all up. After I left, I felt better for just having talked with him because I was not only examined, but educated. Also, the entire staff couldn't be more friendly and compassionate. The wait time is really nothing, If I had to wait, I don't think I would care. I'd wait as long as it took for Dr. Goldberg to treat all of his patients with the same compassion, dignity and patience the he gave to me.

October 18th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg's for 10 years. There are times that you may way a little bit in the office but when you get to see the Dr. you see why. He spends dedicated individual time with you. Answering all questions and concern in detail and with a confident explination. I highly recommed Dr. Goldberg to any women that wants a caring and knowledgeable gyn

August 24th, 2009
dr. goldberg, is a very dedicated and caring person. he is update with methods and is very computer savy!

June 3rd, 2009
I have been using Dr. Goldberg since 1976. He is always "on target" and is an excellent diagnostician!