A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Golden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Golden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Golden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Alfred Golden MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Golden practice?
- Dr. Theodore Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Golden practices Surgery near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Surgeons.