A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore G Green DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore G. Green practice?
- Dr. Theodore Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors and Brookfield General Practitioners.