A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore G Green DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore G. Green practice?
- Dr. Theodore Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors and Brookfield General Practitioners.