Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Gregorius
Dr. Theodore Gregorius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colton, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gregorius is affiliated with VA Loma Linda Healthcare System, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Gregorius has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Gregorius has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Theodore Gregorius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.
Dr. David Wood
Colton, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Thomas Donaldson
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Colton, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Stephen Gregorius
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Colton, CA 0 mi9