Dr. Theodore Gregorius MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 7th, 2016
Great aftercare
Dr. G repaired my shoulder and made sure I understood everything for my post op care. Even before the surgery everything was explained and the choice was left to me to have it or wait. I never felt pressure to have the surgery and I was well informed. I have full use of my left shoulder because he is a great surgeon and cares about his patients. He continued to monitor my progress and made sure I wasn't doing too much or too little in the following months.

July 21st, 2016
Love this Dr.

July 6th, 2016
Best Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr Gregorious did my shoulder impingement surgery 3 months ago. I came to him after being told by another surgeon that my pain of 1 1/2 yrs was from my Fibromyalgia. He did an examination ordered MRI's and had a prognoses within 2 weeks. Ted made me feel very comfortable and I completely trust his abilities. He is a caring and compassionate surgeon. I am having hip labrum repair in 9 days... I cannot express my gratitude in this man for putting me back together. If they offered 10+ stars that would still not be enough.

November 24th, 2015
The world needs more doctors like him.

October 5th, 2013
Dr. Gregorius has performed surgery on my family several times, (we're very active). Thanks to his skill, we can remain an active family. Each time his compassion (and patience) amazes me. He draws diagrams and explains thoroughly, making sure you understand. He explores all options, giving me the power to make my own choices as a well informed patient. I have never met another doctor with such a sweet nature and genuine interest in the overall wellbeing of his patients. He seems to be interested in what I have to say, no matter how long it takes me to explain. It doesn't matter how busy the office is, he always makes me feel like I am the only one that matters at that moment. Unfortunately, accidents happen. I am grateful that my family was able to experience a doctor with a kind gentle manner. Each surgery was very successful & we are pain free.

April 4th, 2013
I really like that the Dr spends time, and knows me personally.

April 4th, 2013
Compassionate
My husband and I are both patients of Dr G We have found him to be thorough, knowledgable, and compassionate. He is also surrounded by an excellent support staff.

May 9th, 2012
Only wish that all the physician have the same bed-side manner and knowledge dr. g has. We felt that we are in a partnership into the recovery. Thank you very much

March 28th, 2012
Business onwer and mom
Dr.Gregorius was referred to us by our family dr.when our daughter broke her collar bone. Surgery was the only remedy. Dr. Gregorius did an excellent job with surgery, leaving little scaring.2 years later she experiences nominal if any pain in the surgical area.I,her mom, broke my ankle in 3 places almost 2 months ago. I could not get in to see my medical group's orthopedic doctor for 10 days.I own a small business and my presence there is necessary.I had surgery performed by Dr. Gregorious before the 10 day wait required by my medical group and I am working and well on my way to recovery. Dr. Gregorious and his staff have made my daughter's and my experience have extremely positive. a Dr. Gregorious saw me in 4 days of the break. I had surgery and am recovering well.

April 19th, 2011
Mike Garcia JD
Breath of fresh air. Outstanding young man, who cares. He reconstructed my rotator cuff . I feel amazing. Great coach and person. Thanks Dr. G!

April 8th, 2011
great doctor
Went to see him for a second opinion after my 3rd knee surgery, he was honest and to the point which is what i needed scheduled my fourth surgery with him looking forward to a new start with him as my doctor!!

April 5th, 2011
Best ortho ever!
Dr. Gregorious provided a well thought out treatment plan, and kept us updated with each new piece of information. He allowed us to make an educated decision.