Sports Medicine Specialist, General Practitioners, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Va Loma Linda Healthcare System
11201 Benton St
Loma Linda, CA 92357
909-825-7084
Locations and availability (7)

by Bonnie on Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Gregorius has performed surgery on my family several times, (we're very active). Thanks to his skill, we can remain an active family. Each time his compassion (and patience) amazes me. He draws diagrams and explains thoroughly, making sure you understand. He explores all options, giving me the power to make my own choices as a well informed patient. I have never met another doctor with such a sweet nature and genuine interest in the overall wellbeing of his patients. He seems to be interested in what I have to say, no matter how long it takes me to explain. It doesn't matter how busy the office is, he always makes me feel like I am the only one that matters at that moment. Unfortunately, accidents happen. I am grateful that my family was able to experience a doctor with a kind gentle manner. Each surgery was very successful & we are pain free.

by Lynn on Apr 4th, 2013

I really like that the Dr spends time, and knows me personally.

|  Compassionate  |  show details
by P robinson on Apr 4th, 2013

My husband and I are both patients of Dr G We have found him to be thorough, knowledgable, and compassionate. He is also surrounded by an excellent support staff.

|  Go to LA  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I would not recommend this MD. He is very new with arthroscopy and missed a MAJOR part of my surgery leaving me with a new problem and I had to go to Los Angeles for another surgery which included repairs from his surgery. Don't be fooled by his good nature, he isn't very skilled at diagnosing what is truly happening!

May 9th, 2012

Only wish that all the physician have the same bed-side manner and knowledge dr. g has. We felt that we are in a partnership into the recovery. Thank you very much

|  Business onwer and mom  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr.Gregorius was referred to us by our family dr.when our daughter broke her collar bone. Surgery was the only remedy. Dr. Gregorius did an excellent job with surgery, leaving little scaring.2 years later she experiences nominal if any pain in the surgical area.I,her mom, broke my ankle in 3 places almost 2 months ago. I could not get in to see my medical group's orthopedic doctor for 10 days.I own a small business and my presence there is necessary.I had surgery performed by Dr. Gregorious before the 10 day wait required by my medical group and I am working and well on my way to recovery. Dr. Gregorious and his staff have made my daughter's and my experience have extremely positive. a Dr. Gregorious saw me in 4 days of the break. I had surgery and am recovering well.

|  Mike Garcia JD  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Breath of fresh air. Outstanding young man, who cares. He reconstructed my rotator cuff . I feel amazing. Great coach and person. Thanks Dr. G!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Went to see him for a second opinion after my 3rd knee surgery, he was honest and to the point which is what i needed scheduled my fourth surgery with him looking forward to a new start with him as my doctor!!

|  Best ortho ever!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Gregorious provided a well thought out treatment plan, and kept us updated with each new piece of information. He allowed us to make an educated decision.

|  The Best!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Gregorious is a compassionate, caring Doctor. Each time I went in to see him, he spent more time with me than most Dr.s would. Could use a revamping of Office Staff. They were not friendly or knowledgable.

|  jd  |  show details
by Tim Matheson on Apr 25th, 2010

Great docotor. Down to earth and straight forward.

|  Lawyer  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

Long wait but worth the visit. He saw me without rushing. Ifound him to be compassionate. He went on to do my surgery which went well. I am golfing without pain or limitation. Thank You.

|  Nice Surgeon  |  show details
by steve mcaden on Jan 30th, 2010

My second acl tear from another docotor was redone by doctor greorius. preivously i was told it would not be fixed. this year i returned to ski and boading. I cant thank him enough.

|  engineer  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

Great experience. Took care of my son directly. Fixed his fractured shoulder. He's back to playing sports again.

by Jenni Dooley on Aug 28th, 2009

Dr.G saw me for my ankle and I had surgery, he fixed me up and now im on my way to play again. He was the best doctor i've seen and been to. He has helped me alot and I'd reconmend him to anyone

|  Great Care  |  show details
by Mary Burmeister on Aug 14th, 2009

Dr. G is great. I've been to three surgeons who treated my daughter. Her shoulder had been operated on and she has serious complications. He fixed her and she is in college on a scholarship for baseball. I can't thank him enough. Seldom do you find doctors whom take such a personal interest in patients. Mary Burmeister

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jeff Millen on Jul 22nd, 2009

My sons knee was "fixed" by another doctor, It was still having problems. Then we were see by Dr. Gregorius. He took care of his knee and he is getting for 2 a days coming up. We have the deepest respect for him. Highly recommend him.

Apr 25th, 2009

The best doctor I've ever met. He was genuine and caring. Took the time to answer my many MANY questions without ever making me feel rushed. I would reccomend him to everyone!!!

Mar 4th, 2009

Treated me well despite being busy