Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schock
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schock, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schock graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Herman Schock DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Schock practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schock has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Schock practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Family Physicians.