A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schock, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schock graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Herman Schock DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Schock practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Schock practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Genoa, IL.
See Rockford Primary Care Doctors.