Overall Review

April 5th, 2013
Appreciated patient.
There are not enough STARS to show how very attentive and caring Dr. Hale is. His experience with female patients should be awarded based on his Faith in God alone. Dr. Hale recommended that I read one Psalm a day. I have been following his advise and although the pain is excruciating. I do find hope that I will live to see the day that I am no longer in pain and that my uterus will no longer be hanging out of my body. He doesn't want to rush into any complications and I have to admit that he is right. Dr. Hale has sent me to another surgeon as 2nd opinion and I await the appointment eagerly. His office sees hundreds of woman a day. He listens and advises with words of wisdom due to his experience in OB GYN field for 23 years. May God bless this Physician and keep him strong to continue his great work on Earth and there after.....

November 25th, 2009
Grateful patient
Over 4 years ago Dr. Hale was my ob/gyn during a very difficult pregnancy. Not only was he an excellent Dr. but he also was extremely patient and showed a lot of compassion during a very difficult time for my husband and I. He was readily available during many late night and early morning emergency calls. I am now the proud mom of an energetic 4 year old and I feel Dr. Hale's care is responsible for my son being born healthy and strong.