A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Handrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Handrup is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handrup
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handrup Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Handrup, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Handrup graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Handrup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore B Handrup MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore B. Handrup practice?
- Dr. Theodore Handrup has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Handrup practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.