A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Harrison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Joel Harrison MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Theodore Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Harrison practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.