A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Harrison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Joel Harrison MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Theodore Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Harrison practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.