Overall Review

3.1

August 11th, 2016
Do Not See This Doctor - Deplorable Conditions
Office was filthy. I didn't even wait to see the doctor after seeing the stains on all the waiting room chairs, the old plastic containers all over his office and duct taped equipment.

June 1st, 2016
Excellent Doctor

December 12th, 2014
Easy to get an appointment with good reason.
The reviews are correct... The one star ones. Overall very odd experience, didn't explain the problem, condescending , rude, etc.

December 10th, 2013
Terrible experience
The negative review are all correct. The office is smelly, old, and unclean. I went in with a sinus infection. His treatment was beyond brusque - more like downright rude. I could have sworn that to clean the instrument before putting in into my nose he just ran it under some water - I hope I'm wrong here. He spoke very quickly, didn't want to explain things, and clearly was not interested in answering my questions. I'm supposed to go back for a followup but am just going to make an appointment somewhere else when the antibiotics run their course. Avoid this guy at all costs.

October 4th, 2013
Bad Experience / Very Unprofessional Office
The only good thing I can say about the experience is that the receptionist was very accommodating and friendly. As for the rest of it? I don't even know where to begin--all the red flags were there from the start, but I really needed to have my ear checked out, so I forged ahead. The office is the dingiest I have ever seen--which was far from reassuring. I noticed duct tape on chairs and on equipment. Nothing about the office felt sterile or clean (and that also applies to the instruments). Dr. Harrison coughed throughout my checkup--which is fine; people cough sometimes--EXCEPT he didn't even cover his mouth. He was extremely gruff during the checkup. It was an altogether really bad experience. Don't waste your time--please look for another ENT. I don't really know about the positive reviews here because it was so far from my personal experience.

June 20th, 2013
Horrible receptionist
I called in to get information.. The staff was so horrible and rude. Very unprofessional. Just from calling and trying to find out info I would not recommend this office. Very very rude! Receptionist was attacking me on the phone.

October 15th, 2012
Dr Harrison treated my sinus infection and I was very happy with his treatment . I had been to two other ENTS and they had not been as thorough or caring as he was . I think that his office needs cleaning up and he definatly needs to get faster on the computer , but overall I was very pleased and referred a friend to him

April 15th, 2012
Excellent experience
Great doctor-friendly, humorous, and caring. Took time to ask questions. did a thorough examination. took time to make sure my questions were answered. made sure I understood my problem and how I was going to be treated.

March 30th, 2012
Avoid like the plague!
Went to doctor for an ear cleaning and left with an ear infection. He has very poor skills. You will notice that his schedule is wide open, because no one wants to go back for a follow up.

March 10th, 2012
Do Not Go Here if You are A Woman
I had originally gone to Dr. Harrison last minute because I had a clogged ear that was causing me pain. This is something that has happened to me many times in the in the past, but my former ENT is no longer covered under my insurance. Since I was in pain, and I know it is a simple procedure to fix I quickly made an appointment without researching. Big mistake.The first visit was almost comical. His receptionist was swearing loudly at her computer and the waiting room was filthy. I thought it was strange that they have a cash only co-pay policy, and do not provide receipts, but was in pain so decided not to worry about it.After cleaning the blockage out of my ear with water from the tap (not sterilized) he made a prescription for drops and told me to come back in a week. A week later I returned and had the most horrifying experience I have ever had with a doctor.When I went into the office he started out the examination by straddling my legs and rubbing himself up against me, in what could be perceived as an accident at first, to examine my ears. He then asked me to open my mouth to examine my throat and made sexual joke about lollipops. When I asked him about it he said that he just says that to all the "girls."He then started rubbing examining my neck with his hands in a very rough manner. After which he told me I needed to go into another room where he had an antique looking machine that he used to squirt two different type of liquid into my nose, never once explaining what he was doing or asking my permission. Right before he squirted it in he goes "Oh yeah. Are you allergic to anything?" After that he put a long, thin tube with a light under it into my nose. When I complained loudly that he was hurting me he did not stop or explain what he was doing at all. When he was done scoping my nose he said "Do you think you'll live?"Then he took me back into the original room and told me that I have thyroid problems. I tried to ask for clarification of what that means, but he kept interrupting me to talk about the problems he was having with his laptop software. When he finally began to listen to my questions about how that relates to fertility he responded by saying "You're not trying to get pregnant are you?" when I said I was he laughed at me and said that I would be unable to have children unless I get a surgery, which he just so happens to perform.He said that I should have blood work done and while describing how I should prepare for the blood test he explained how important it is to clean my gentals thoroughly before having the blood work done.I felt completely violated by this visit and this doctor. He has no idea how to talk to women. I don't know he is with men, but with his scare tactics and sexually natured inappropriateness, I would recommend that all women stay away.

October 24th, 2011
patient
I was rcommended to Dr. Harrison by a friend. I went to another doctor who was brusk and didn't help me at all.The staff were helpful in getting me a quick appointment. after filing out the papers, I saw the doctor in just a couple of minutes. He asked me about my problem and asked me a bunch of questions. He then let me tell him additional things I wanted to.He explained what he was doing during the examination. He put me at ease. He didn't rush me out. He diagnosed my problem and made me better. I highly recommend him.

December 19th, 2010
a caring doctor
Dr Harrison was very kind and took time to ask questions and examine me. He reviewed my problem and explained it to me in great detail. He took the time to answer my questions and he didn't rush me out. I was very happy with my experience with Dr Harrison