Dr. Theodore Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Harrison?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Harrison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 30th, 2017

Highly Dissatified

Seemed completely uninterested in my symptoms, didn't know what was going on, and didn't tell me what I should do next.

June 23rd, 2017

The Worst Doctor in New York

This must be the worst doctor and the worst medical office in NYC. From the curt receptionist down to the distracted, scruffy doctor working in the unclean office. but that is not all. Dr. Harrison routinely orders unnecessary tests that YOU pay for. He is unprofessional. His attitude has less to do with the Hippocratic oath than a keen dedication to mercenary tendencies. It is a wonder he has not been sued out of existence for malpractice.

June 23rd, 2017

Horrific Conditions

A complete dunghole, from the rude receptionist down to the scowling, subpar doctor working in the filthy office. The doctor routinely orders unnecessary tests and his demeandor is unprofessional. His attidue has less to do with the Hippocratic oath than a keen dedication to mercenary tendencies. It is a wonder he has not been sued out of existence for malpractice. He should really lose his license. DO NOT GO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE!!!

August 11th, 2016

Do Not See This Doctor - Deplorable Conditions

Office was filthy. I didn't even wait to see the doctor after seeing the stains on all the waiting room chairs, the old plastic containers all over his office and duct taped equipment.

June 1st, 2016

Excellent Doctor

December 12th, 2014

Easy to get an appointment with good reason.

The reviews are correct... The one star ones. Overall very odd experience, didn't explain the problem, condescending , rude, etc.

December 10th, 2013

Terrible experience

The negative review are all correct. The office is smelly, old, and unclean. I went in with a sinus infection. His treatment was beyond brusque - more like downright rude. I could have sworn that to clean the instrument before putting in into my nose he just ran it under some water - I hope I'm wrong here. He spoke very quickly, didn't want to explain things, and clearly was not interested in answering my questions. I'm supposed to go back for a followup but am just going to make an appointment somewhere else when the antibiotics run their course. Avoid this guy at all costs.

October 4th, 2013

Bad Experience / Very Unprofessional Office

The only good thing I can say about the experience is that the receptionist was very accommodating and friendly. As for the rest of it? I don't even know where to begin--all the red flags were there from the start, but I really needed to have my ear checked out, so I forged ahead. The office is the dingiest I have ever seen--which was far from reassuring. I noticed duct tape on chairs and on equipment. Nothing about the office felt sterile or clean (and that also applies to the instruments). Dr. Harrison coughed throughout my checkup--which is fine; people cough sometimes--EXCEPT he didn't even cover his mouth. He was extremely gruff during the checkup. It was an altogether really bad experience. Don't waste your time--please look for another ENT. I don't really know about the positive reviews here because it was so far from my personal experience.

June 20th, 2013

Horrible receptionist

I called in to get information.. The staff was so horrible and rude. Very unprofessional. Just from calling and trying to find out info I would not recommend this office. Very very rude! Receptionist was attacking me on the phone.

October 15th, 2012

Dr Harrison treated my sinus infection and I was very happy with his treatment . I had been to two other ENTS and they had not been as thorough or caring as he was . I think that his office needs cleaning up and he definatly needs to get faster on the computer , but overall I was very pleased and referred a friend to him

April 15th, 2012

Excellent experience

Great doctor-friendly, humorous, and caring. Took time to ask questions. did a thorough examination. took time to make sure my questions were answered. made sure I understood my problem and how I was going to be treated.

March 30th, 2012

Avoid like the plague!

Went to doctor for an ear cleaning and left with an ear infection. He has very poor skills. You will notice that his schedule is wide open, because no one wants to go back for a follow up.