Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Herman
Dr. Theodore Herman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tonawanda, NY, with other offices in Orchard Park, NY and Buffalo, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Herman is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital, Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Herman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Theodore Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tonawanda, NY.
Dr. Alan Kuritzky
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tonawanda, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Kathleen Donovan-Antalek
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.42 mi31
Dr. Donald Copley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0.42 mi47