Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Honebrink
Dr. Theodore Honebrink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Yuma, CO and Denver, CO. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Honebrink is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Centura Parker Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Summit Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Honebrink has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Theodore Honebrink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Michael Linden
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Shifteh Vahidi
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi
Dr. Alejandra Decanini Mancera
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi9