A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Honebrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Honebrink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Honebrink MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Honebrink practice?
- Dr. Theodore Honebrink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Honebrink practices Pathology near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Yuma Pathologists.