A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Hong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Sunki Hong MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Hong practice?
- Dr. Theodore Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Hong practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.