A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Hong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Hong practice?
Dr. Theodore Hong practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Hong, Dr. Teddy Hong, Dr. Teodoro Hong, Dr. Theo Hong