A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Hovick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Hovick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Hovick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hovick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Centre Community HospitalState College, Penn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Hovick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Hovick practice?
- Dr. Theodore Hovick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Hovick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellefonte, PA.
See State College Obstetricians & Gynecologists.