Dr. Theodore Humble MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2016
Bad Surgery
I had my thyroid removed. I had a 4 cm nodule. My left vocal cord was damaged and I could not speak for 8 weeks. I had damage to my throat due to the tube for breathing and could not swallow for about 8 weeks. Only liquids. I also had trouble breathing and lots of pain. The doctor seemed to be in a hurry and did very little to check on my progress.

April 7th, 2016
Left a disfiguring scar
I now look horrible and can no longer look at myself in the mirror. He is such a coward that he had his nurse call me to tell me that he thought I needed to see a shrink and that was the last I heard from him.

January 5th, 2016
Run fast
He will no longer return my calls. I have had nothing but problems since this arrogant butcher destroyed my life!

November 10th, 2015
There was no teaching. I am now trouble with chronic pain and Dr. Humble will no longer return my calls or help me.

December 27th, 2014
Highly Recommend
I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Humble and staff. He is very approachable and caring. I felt very comfortable in his experienced hands. Very professional and personal follow up.

March 31st, 2014
patient
After learning that I had several thyroid nodules, I was referred to Dr. Humble. He biopsied me in his office. I was then scheduled for a total thyroidectomy. He was awesome! He spent a lot of time "teaching" me about my condition, the surgery, etc. I felt as if I were his only patient. He followed me for quite awhile after my surgery. I would recommend him to everyone - local or not!

July 26th, 2013
He's the best!
After getting no help from my GP I found Dr. Humble on the American Association of Thyroid Doctors. I emailed Dr. Humble, who responded promptly. He spent quite a bit of time talking to me about my hyperparathyroid and scheduled tests then surgery. He was very attentive. My scar is nearly invisible (he found a lovely wrinkle to put it in) I am still having some tingling and am ready for another calcium level test, but feel great. I would highly commend Dr. Humble.

February 15th, 2012
He's the best!
Dr. Humble is an excellent provider. As a nurse in his practicing hospital, I knew I wanted the best surgeon to perform my thyroidectomy and he is well-known to be the "thyroid man."