Learn more about Dr. Theodore Igwebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Igwebe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igwebe
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Igwebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Igwebe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Igwebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore E Igwebe MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Igwebe practice?
- Dr. Theodore Igwebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Igwebe practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Lanham Critical Care Practitioners and Lanham Pulmonologists.