A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Igwebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Igwebe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igwebe
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Igwebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Igwebe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Igwebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore E Igwebe MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Igwebe practice?
- Dr. Theodore Igwebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Igwebe practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Lanham Critical Care Practitioners and Lanham Pulmonologists.