A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Igwebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Igwebe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igwebe
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Igwebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Igwebe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Igwebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore E Igwebe MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Igwebe practice?
- Dr. Theodore Igwebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Igwebe practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Lanham Critical Care Practitioners and Lanham Pulmonologists.