A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Isseks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Isseks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Isseks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Isseks graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Isseks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isseks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore N. Isseks practice?
Dr. Theodore Isseks practices Ophthalmology near Liberty, NY.
See Liberty Ophthalmologists.