A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Isseks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Isseks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Isseks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Isseks graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Isseks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isseks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore N. Isseks practice?
Dr. Theodore Isseks practices Ophthalmology near Liberty, NY.
See Liberty Ophthalmologists.