A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Isseks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Isseks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isseks
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isseks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Isseks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Isseks graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isseks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Nathan Isseks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore N. Isseks practice?
- Dr. Theodore Isseks has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Isseks practices Ophthalmology near Liberty, NY.
See Liberty Ophthalmologists.