A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Isseks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Isseks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isseks
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isseks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Isseks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Isseks graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isseks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Nathan Isseks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore N. Isseks practice?
- Dr. Theodore Isseks has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Isseks practices Ophthalmology near Liberty, NY.
See Liberty Ophthalmologists.