Dr. Theodore Jasper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Jasper?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Jasper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

December 21st, 2015

Doctor Jasper and staff have always been very professional and courteous to me and my son.

November 12th, 2015

Misdiagnosed my 10-year bout with epilepsy as panic disorder but, otherwise, a great guy.

October 6th, 2015

Highly recommend

Been a patient of Doc Jasper for almost four years. I have had more progress and positive life changes in the past four years, than the ten years prior! I first started seeing a doc for depression back in 2004.... I Have never worked with a better doctor than doc jasper! I highly recommend Doc Jasper!

October 4th, 2015

I was an inpatient at a rehab institute. The attending doctor asked me on a Friday if I felt able to go home. I did feel fine and said yes. The attending doctor was off duty over the week end and Dr. Jasper came to me and said he felt I should not be discharged yet. He did not say he was a psychiatrist but said he was filling in for the attending doctor. He did not discharge me until I demanded he do so demanded he do so two days later. He was paid by medicare and my supplemental insurance was billed as well. Now I am being billed for $67 which has been send to collection. I did not need a psychiatric consultation nor did I ask for one. Therefore I have chosen to contest this charge and refused to pay it.

September 5th, 2015

Best physician I've ever had

Dr Jasper has always been kind, caring and full of medical explanations for the things I was feeling and doing. He always strived to keep me off meds, not to put me on them. But when prescribed, he always kept me on the lowest doses possible to alleviate my symptoms. He took the time to listen to me and get to know me. I had a horrible psychiatrist before him, but he made me believe in good psychiatry again. I have far fewer bad days than I did when I started seeing him, and I'm so grateful for that. I now understand so many things about my experiences, behaviors and feelings, and that understanding has helped me to be a much happier person today.

June 29th, 2015

Economist of Sicily

Dr. Theodore F. Jasper is not a good doctor because, he has an obsession of overdosing patients with mental pills to try to cause them a heart attack to steal their brain organ.

February 26th, 2015

Omg! What a great doctor! The doctor was so informative. He explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable. His staff was also very friendly and helpful.

June 8th, 2013

Retired

I began going to Dr Jasper being my wife already went to him and thought he was good. A few later we receive 2 NO SHOW CHARGES, one for me and one for her for missing our appointments. The reason we missed was because my wife was admitted into the hospital to have a last minute procedure that needed to be done. His office has refused to waive the charges and now it is going to collections being I refuse to pay them! I feel he and his office have been extremely unprofessional with dealing with the situation we had and do not recommend his office to anyone!

November 28th, 2011

Dr. Jasper is a life saver.

August 20th, 2011

Excellent care!

I first met Dr. Jasper in Care One Rehabilitation after being there for two weeks. I was depressed while recovering from a serious illness, had been in and out of the hospital for over a month, and on high doses of Prednisone, which if anyone knows, makes you manic and unable to sleep. Dr. Jasper prescribed me the correct medication and two years later is still counseling me once a month. I am off meds and although still ealing with an illness, he helps me cope and helps me make the most of my life. Dr. Jasper is professional and caring. I am grateful I met him!

April 8th, 2016