A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Johnstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan