A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Johnstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnstone
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Johnstone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Reldon Johnstone MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Theodore Johnstone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Johnstone practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.