A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Johnstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnstone
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Johnstone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Reldon Johnstone MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Theodore Johnstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Johnstone practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Primary Care Doctors.