A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Katsivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodoros Katsivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodoros Katsivas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsivas graduated from Univ Of Patras, Med Sch, Patras, Greece.
Dr. Katsivas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodoros Fotiou Katsivas MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodoros F. Katsivas practice?
- Dr. Theodoros Katsivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodoros Katsivas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.