A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Khalili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Khalili, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalili
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Khalili, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalili graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khalili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore M Khalili MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Theodore M. Khalili practice?
- Dr. Theodore Khalili has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Khalili practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.