Dr. Theodore Khalili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Khalili?

May 23rd, 2016

The Best Surgeons in LA

What can I say about a team of doctors that saved my life? Excellent doctors and I am so grateful. I was overweight they fixed that, I had a hernia, they fixed that, I had an ulcer wrapped around my liver, yes they fixed that. The best doctors in the city.

May 23rd, 2016

Khalili Center is Best there is!

The Khalili Center is extraordinary - the most dedicated, gifted team of doctors with the most compassionate focus on healing and wellness. And a amazing support staff all around. The are singularly the best there is!

January 16th, 2014

Most Experienced Doctors, Professional Staff and Best Facility ever

Dr. Khalili, Dr. Nishi, Dr. Basseri and the rest of the staff epitomize what it means to be professional, courteous and conscientious. And these standards extend beyond the doctors to the rest of the staff as well. Dietician Misty Gueron, for example, possesses a wealth of knowledge about bariatric friendly food and the nutritional needs of patients who’ve had, or are recovering from Bariatric surgery. The high level of care at Khalili Center goes beyond just providing expert surgical treatment. At Khalili, patients are guided through every step of the bariatric surgical process. From guidance on diet, fitness, wellness, and psychological changes that come with weight loss surgery, to building a strong sense of community through support groups and special Run/Walk events that enable patients to interact with the doctors and other Khalili Center patients. Equally impressive is the Khalili Center itself. It’s quite simply a beautiful facility, that’s outfitted with a state-of-the-art array of equipment and technology. I found its sleek modern design to be both inspiring and welcoming. The open layout accurately represents the openness of the Khalili doctors and staff. My overriding feeling in regard to the Khalili Center is one of being inspired and welcomed by the professionalism and compassion displayed by the Khalili staff, as well as being impressed by the Khalili Center itself. I honestly couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

September 27th, 2013

Much Gratitude to Dr. Khalili & The Khalili Center!

I highly recommend Dr. Khalili, along with Drs. Nishi & Basseri of the Khalili Center for Bariatric Care, if you are looking for weight loss surgeons. Not only is Dr. Khalili board certified and additionally trained in ER Trauma Care, but also his expert knowledge of the treatment obesity and his skill set as a bariatric surgeon are unparalleled. I had a Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass procedure done and I am overjoyed at the results! Dr. Nishi is my main doctor, but there have been times that I’ve also seen both Dr. Khalii and Dr. Basseri and I am very impressed at how they all function independently, but also as a team. It’s amazing to know I have a team of bariatric surgeons / obesity experts helping me on my weight loss surgery journey. The Khalili Center provides the most exceptional surgical and patient care…I do not believe there is another place like this!

September 23rd, 2013

patient

Dr. T. Khalili is the best surgeon! Dr. Khalili is not only highly skilled but is committed to his patients success for life!

September 19th, 2013

I am as senior executive at a large company and I research and dig into things before i get involved. I spent 9 months researching this surgery and attending Khalili Center's support group before I made the decision to proceed with my Gastric Bypass surgery. Believe me I can write a book about my research. I had surgery last month and have already lost 10% of my body weight. This center has the most professional, caring, supportive and kind employees i have ever seen. These employees are handpicked for their stellar knowledge in the area of weight loss surgery. Their nutritionist and social worker are such knowledgeable guides in this new commitment to better living. They have also designed programs that will support each individual during the course of preparing and going forward with the surgery. I have gone on walks and hikes with the doctors, gone to support groups, attended picnic events and really got to know the staff. The best part is that i have made amazing friends through he support group that call and check on me too. I had my surgery at K&B surgery center which is this beautiful modern clean facility. I remember commenting that i had never had three nurses work on me at the same time. Dr. Khalili and Basseri are so excellent at what they do that I had only three days of mild pain post surgery. Their caring and supportive staff are now my family that will help me through this amazing journey as my body transforms. I am so happy i made this decision to proceed with this surgery, it has changed my life. I would not recommend anyone to go elsewhere cause you will never find a program such as this one.

April 24th, 2013

I would do it again, in a heartbeat!!

The whole RNY experience, from the beginning, has been smooth and I haven't had one problem, that lasted any significant length of time. Dr. K and his staff are all very nice. I would highly recommend the Center to anyone thinking about having WLS.

November 14th, 2012

Dr Khalili saved my life

I was gaining so much weight and had began to develop major health problems at 52 years old. I was terrified of the surgery. But the professionalism but me at ease. Six months later I have lost 95 pounds and no longer have diabetes. My life is healthy and active. I am thrilled that I did this ad I'm glad I worked with Dr Khalili.

November 4th, 2012

October 26th, 2012

Dr. Khalili and his staff perform with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Everything from their waiting room to the surgery center and in between is top-notch. I couldn't be happier with my treatment and my results.

October 24th, 2012

Caring, thoughtful and an INCREDIBLE Surgeon!

Dr. Khalili is one of the most caring, thoughtful medical professionals I have ever met. His many years of experience as a go-to Emergency Room, General and Weight Loss surgeon mean that at the end of the day, whatever your issue might be, you KNOW Dr. Khalili is the man to take care of you. Since his time as Director of Weight Loss and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Hospital to his current Khalili Center, I have had the chance to meet and get to know many of his other patients. It is incredible to hear the stories of success as well as the stories of patients who had multiple surgeries with so many other surgeons and who then, finally found Dr. Khalili who brought them back to good health. His new Center is beautiful, great staff and he has an excellent group of partners that share his style of individualized, high quality patient care. Thank you Dr. Khalili! You've changed my life.

October 18th, 2012

Outstanding Surgeon - Changed My Life

Dr. Khalili did lap band surgery on me 5 years ago and my life and my life changed for the better. I come in for regular follow up visits and, last year, when I got off track, Dr. Khalili and his team helped me so much. I saw Misti their dietitian several times and she worked with me to get my food intake back to a place where I was losing weight again. I have now maintained a 105 pound weight loss and I am running my first 1/2 marathon soon! Thank you, Dr. Khalili and the Khalili Center