Dr. Theodore Kopp MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mobile, AL

3.9

March 4th, 2017
Disappointed in his treatment
Very rude and did not listen to my concerns. Always wanted to refer me for other tests. Said one thing, yet did another. Felt very uncomfortable with his professional judgement.

January 16th, 2017
Exceptional Caring Physician
I have been a patient for years and could not imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Kopp helped me avoid surgery that had been recommended by another physician. His staff is wonderful and have always been helpful and attentive.

November 1st, 2016
Great Doc
My husband and I have seen Dr. Kopp for years. I had a really bad Staph infection in my back after my surgery and Michael (NP in his group) was at the hospital waiting for me when I arrived. If it hadn't have been his quick attention, I could have died.

September 24th, 2016
hook
he gave me all the meds i wanted never ask how i felt he is all about the money told him i wanted a second dr to look at me he drop me never had a persrcition field from aother dr. the medical board is looking in to it he is wosrt dr. ever

August 19th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and very personable

August 5th, 2016
wrong profession
Dr Kopp is the most uncaring Dr I have ever seen. Never once was I asked what my pain level was. How can pain be treated properly without knowing the severity? When I did try to tell him how severe it was he didn't listen. Didn't care. I have had numerous epidurals, facet blocks, nerve root injections, etc. and Dr. Kopp is theONLY Dr that didn't give IV sedation. Instead he gave a low dose Valium that didn't even make me sleepy. I felt every needle. I think he enjoyed hearing me scream. If you are a work comp patient, he cares more about pleasing them than helping you. He would even ask my work comp nurse if it was okay with her before prescribing meds. WTH I thought he was the dr not her. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. He is definitely in the wrong profession.

May 12th, 2016
The restroom was filthy. The staff is rude. I will not return to this office.

July 8th, 2015
Apprecitation for Dr. Kopp
So far in my two appointments with Dr. Kopp I have felt he really cares about what is going on in my life that is affecting my health. He continues to offer guidance on what will provide the most relief and life changing items to improve my overall health and back pain. Dr. Kopp is the first doctor to guide me in changing my life style and not just point out that my weight is causing some of the pain issues.

March 15th, 2015
Very helpful and caring doctor
An excellent doctor who take time to treat the whole person, not just symptoms.

March 13th, 2015
When our doctor of 12 years dropped all of his Medicare patients without warning my husband and I were at a loss as to what to do. We found Dr. Kopp on the BCBS web site where he had a very high satisfaction rating. From the first visit we could see why he receives such praise. Dr. Kopp and his staff all pull together to address all of your problems to your satisfaction. We highly recommend this wonderful group of people to anyone who has back, hip, and neck pain. They have be great to us.

July 31st, 2014
No compassion for the person he seeing, supposed to want help people looking for relief, refused me treatment we i was truly in need.

September 26th, 2013
Review of Dr. Kopp
My shoulder and arm pain had been a problem for 6 months. I was in physical therapy for 4 months, which helped ease the pain but did not completely stop it. I went to an orthopaedic doctor who have me an injection in my shoulder that did not help at all. After doing some tests (MRI, etc...) Dr.Kopp put and injection into the JOINT of my arm, which almost immediately relieved me of my pain;. Now I only occasionally have pain, like when my arm is in an awkward position. Thank you, Dr. Kopp!