Dr. Theodore Kopp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Kopp?

Poor Medical Practices

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I visited Dr. Kopp's practice twice and from the time I walked in the door I felt very uncomfortable. Nothing that they did .....Yet. My first visit I was given 8 days of pain meds and a list of things to give them and I collected all they ask of me and underwent some test. The office was to call me back and make my 30 day appointment and refill my medication. Needless to say, I had to call them on Friday because my 8th day was on a weekend and I would be out of pain medication. I got the pain medication late on Friday and still no 30 appointment. I called the office back on the 28th or 29th day because no one called me and they worked me in on a Friday. I was the all of 5 minutes. I took a urine test and brought every test and underwent test for Dr. Kopp's office. They again gave me another 8 day supply of my pain medication and told me the same thing again.....Someone will call me on my 8th day. Well at almost 3 p.m. they call me and tells me that they cannot treat me because none of my pain medication was in my system and that was a lie. I've been on the same medication since 2012. I had a previous pain management before Dr. Kopp with no breaks in my medication so no matter what I knew his nurse lied to me. I hate my previous pain management doctor retired because it's practices like Dr. Kopp that lets you know how evil some doctors really are. I suffer with bad disc in my back and cannot move many days because of the pain. There's people like me who really have pain and take our medications as prescribed just to be able to have some quality of life and take care of out family. Now everyone can't say the same thing about a practice and not know each other. He needs his license taken. I am angry because of the lies the office told and shame on the employees there that would go along with the lie to keep a job and not tell the truth and expose the office lies but that uncomfortable feeling I felt was the evil lies this office practice. I never met Dr. Kopp ever and I can only base my experience on the people Dr. Kopp employ there.

Rude staff, only want your money

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I should've trusted my gut, and my after-the-first visit experience. Long wait times, first visit was wonderful with the PA spending ample time with me, and Dr. Kopp popping his head in at the end to say hello. After that it went downhill. MRI was requested of c-spine by kopp and my PCP, so I went to have that performed in MS and requested dr kopp be sent the results. Dr. Kopp wanted to have me in to go over the results, but when I asked if they had any new information that would justify my coming over there and paying a co-pay, and I was told they would go over the images and results with me and discuss treatment options. When I got there they told me what I already knew and that we could do a nerve test (EMG) on a future visit. I told him about my recent visit to urgent care on Friday afternoon (today is Monday) and that I would be on my feet again all week and didn't want to end up in urgent care again next week, so what should I do? I asked if I should buy some special shoes, or see an ortho? He offered me no solution options and did not answer my direct questions. I feel like I wasted my day and $40.00; while I was at the office I felt like he was in a hurry to go to lunch, with one foot out the door already. I asked to speak to him after a brief trip to the restroom, and was told he was "not going to come out here." When I spoke to the office manager and explained the situation and asked for a refund, I was told She couldn't since I "saw" the doctor, so I got her business card and Left. Once gone I tried repeatedly to contact Dr. Kopp to no avail. While waiting to hear back from them at a nearby shoe store (because I live 45 min away) my pain level increased. I drove back to the office and asked to speak to dr kopp again. Currently, I am in a room and waiting for him to come back.

Disappointed in his treatment

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Very rude and did not listen to my concerns. Always wanted to refer me for other tests. Said one thing, yet did another. Felt very uncomfortable with his professional judgement.

Exceptional Caring Physician

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I have been a patient for years and could not imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Kopp helped me avoid surgery that had been recommended by another physician. His staff is wonderful and have always been helpful and attentive.

Great Doc

Posted on November 1st, 2016

My husband and I have seen Dr. Kopp for years. I had a really bad Staph infection in my back after my surgery and Michael (NP in his group) was at the hospital waiting for me when I arrived. If it hadn't have been his quick attention, I could have died.

hook

Posted on September 24th, 2016

he gave me all the meds i wanted never ask how i felt he is all about the money told him i wanted a second dr to look at me he drop me never had a persrcition field from aother dr. the medical board is looking in to it he is wosrt dr. ever

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and very personable

wrong profession

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr Kopp is the most uncaring Dr I have ever seen. Never once was I asked what my pain level was. How can pain be treated properly without knowing the severity? When I did try to tell him how severe it was he didn't listen. Didn't care. I have had numerous epidurals, facet blocks, nerve root injections, etc. and Dr. Kopp is theONLY Dr that didn't give IV sedation. Instead he gave a low dose Valium that didn't even make me sleepy. I felt every needle. I think he enjoyed hearing me scream. If you are a work comp patient, he cares more about pleasing them than helping you. He would even ask my work comp nurse if it was okay with her before prescribing meds. WTH I thought he was the dr not her. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. He is definitely in the wrong profession.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

The restroom was filthy. The staff is rude. I will not return to this office.

Apprecitation for Dr. Kopp

Posted on July 9th, 2015

So far in my two appointments with Dr. Kopp I have felt he really cares about what is going on in my life that is affecting my health. He continues to offer guidance on what will provide the most relief and life changing items to improve my overall health and back pain. Dr. Kopp is the first doctor to guide me in changing my life style and not just point out that my weight is causing some of the pain issues.

Very helpful and caring doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2015

An excellent doctor who take time to treat the whole person, not just symptoms.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

When our doctor of 12 years dropped all of his Medicare patients without warning my husband and I were at a loss as to what to do. We found Dr. Kopp on the BCBS web site where he had a very high satisfaction rating. From the first visit we could see why he receives such praise. Dr. Kopp and his staff all pull together to address all of your problems to your satisfaction. We highly recommend this wonderful group of people to anyone who has back, hip, and neck pain. They have be great to us.