Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Krum for 9 years, 3 babies, 1 robitic surgery. He is so genuine and kind, answers every question. I was amazed how quickly I recovered from surgery! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new ob or gyn/surgeon.

|  If you need support staff, this is not the place for you  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr Krum is so nice, and as a doctor really gives his attention during appointments. The problem is with his nurse, Daphne. Drew my blood 5 days ago at an initial pregnancy check up, still have a 1.5 by 3 inch bruise not seeming to heal. Had to call office on Monday to obtain results, first was told they weren't in yet, I questioned that given there was a weekend to process them. Then, oh yea, they are here, everything looks ok your progesterone is a little low. I had to then ask if I needed supplementation, which then finally prompts her to read Dr Krum's note that yes, in fact I do. And then I still had to ask her if she was going to call in the rx! At that point we decided to switch practices. Obtained the bloodwork from Friday for new doc. And there's no HCG result in it. So they took blood, left an unusually large bruise, and didn't even order the main test. Just my experience, wouldn't feel right not sharing. I think if you are not high-risk, have completely normal pregnancies, and don't need anything between appts, you are probably ok. Because Dr Krum himself is great. If you in any way will be relying on the office staff and his nurse, I would suggest another practice.

|  Best Gynecologist in DFW Metroplex  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

Highly ExperiencedStress RelieverEase to work withExcellent Delivery Skills

|  Dr. Krum is wonderul!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Krum is a wonderful Doctor!!! I have been going to him for over 10 years. He has the best bedside manner!!! He takes time to listen to me and answers all my questions. He is very compassionate!!! I highly recommend him if you are looking for a professional, caring Doctor!!!

Aug 15th, 2011

This is the worst doctor. I had twins and he was always rushing to the next room and spent very less time for my consultation. I had my water broke and went to his clinic for check up. He sent me back saying that its just a gush of water flowing due to my yeast infestion. Guess what? I delivered my babies 10 hours later in a diffrent hospital and of course ; different doctor. Very bad experince with this doctor.

Jun 20th, 2011

This doctor is great if you can put up with a rude condescending head nurse.

Oct 11th, 2010

This doctor takes the time that is needed to find the answers and he makes sure that all things add up. I would recommend him to every person. His staff is excellent and he is a doctor that actually cares!

Feb 13th, 2009

I really liked Dr. Krum and have referred him to many of my friends and co-workers.

|  nope  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 23rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Krum was my OB. It seemed that Dr. Krum was backing out of the exam room as soon as he walked in for each visit. I sometimes knew that I...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com