A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Kwon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Chosun Univ, Coll Of Med, Kwangju, So Korea.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Hyuktae Kwon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Theodore Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Kwon practices General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.