A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Kwon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Chosun Univ, Coll Of Med, Kwangju, So Korea.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Hyuktae Kwon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Theodore Kwon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Kwon practices General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.