A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Kwon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Chosun Univ, Coll Of Med, Kwangju, So Korea.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 51 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Kwon practice?
Dr. Theodore Kwon practices General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove General Practitioners.